Welcome To The Bow Quarter Power House
We want everyone to be safe and well informed; therefore, we ask that all residents complete an induction with the onsite Educated Body trainers. There is no access to the gym and pool facilities without an induction. Gym use is over 16’s only. For pool use please strictly adhere to our Child Policy.
Gym Access: Gym Inductions
Each resident must complete their own waiver before booking an induction.
Inductions – Are available daily
- Each new resident needs to attend a gym induction after completing the online waiver, before being allowed access to the gym and pool. This is carried out by the onsite gym team.
- The induction involves being shown how to use the equipment, safety elements of the gym and pool and an introduction to Personal Training, our Wellbeing App and Swimming Lessons, as well and how to use the online booking system.
- Inductions can hold up to 2 people and can be booked online in advance and via the Gym Team.
- Once inducted successfully, your biometric will be updated to allow access to the Gym, Pool and Spa facilities.
- Please arrive on time in gym clothing and trainers.
- Please cancel 24 hours in advance to permit others to take your place as places are limited.
NB: You cannot complete the waiver on behalf of another resident or family member. If you have already completed your waiver, simply log in to our booking system.
The Bow Quarter Power House Opening times:
(Bank Holiday Hours)
|06.00 – 23.00
(09.00 – 20.00)
|Tuesday||06.00 – 23.00|
|Wednesday||06.00 – 23.00|
|Thursday||06.00 – 23.00|
|Friday||06.00 – 23.00|
|Saturday||07.00 – 22.30|
|Sunday||07.00 – 22.30|